Where you'll contribute
The backend team is a group of experienced software engineers with a shared enthusiasm for music and technology, and all the magic that happens in between. We build and maintain IDAGIO’s backend tools and processes to ensure a good experience for our users.
At IDAGIO, we value trust, openness, and curiosity. We love to take initiative and get out of our comfort zone to get things done. We believe that a group of caring, interested, respectful humans is the best recipe for a great product, and we can’t wait to welcome you to the team. If you want to know more about our team go here.
- Work with a team of classical music and technology experts to build and maintain the backend components that
enable IDAGIO to present the richest and most elaborate catalogue of classical music
- Work in a cross-functional team and touch nearly every part of the codebase to ensure the platform is scalable,
robust, and easy-to-use
- Build APIs to serve our client products as well as internal systems
- Help us build the next version of our backend systems
- Take an active part in developing our roadmap